|First Micro Finance Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.|
|View Transaction History||Name and Symbol||First Micro Finance Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.(FMDBL)|
|Last Traded Price (Rs.)||394.00|
|Change (Rs.) and (%)||4(1.03)|
|Total Listed Shares||6,843,937.00|
|Paid Up Value (Rs.)||100|
|Total Paid Up Value (Rs.)||684,393,700.00|
|Closing Market Price (Rs.)||394.00|
|Market Capitalization (Rs.)||2,696,511,178.00|
First Microfinance Laghu Bitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.started its operation from January 8, 2010 (B.S. 2066 Poush 24) in Kathmandu as national level microfinance Laghu Bitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank under the Bank and Financial Institution Act, 2073. First Microfinance provides microfinance services to the economically and socially disadvantaged and deprived people through MFIs.
First Microfinance aims to focus on improving livelihood of target people with priority to agriculture and micro enterprises. First Microfinanceis also committed to promote sustainable microfinance services in Nepal
2. Capital Structure
First microfinance has authorized and issued capital of Rs. 684.39 million divided into 1 million equity shares of Rs. 100 each. Out of which, 51 % is subscribed and fully paid-up by initial promoters and remaining 49% is subscribed and fully-paid up by general public including employees.
First microfinance is promoted by Global IME Bank Limited, Prabhu Bank Limited, Deva Bikas Bank Limited, ICFC Finance Limited, renowned bankers, Chartered accountants and professionals. Strong business background and good public relation of the promoters is taken as strength of this Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha ltd.
4. Other Stakeholders
First microfinancehas already entered into partnership with 42 partner microfinance institutions for microfinance program. The First microfinance is supported by 23 bank and financial institutions through their resources in various forms. In addition to above, First microfinanceis contributing towards government revenue and direct and indirect employment generation. There are many other stakeholders directly or indirectly related to the First microfinance.
B. Vision, Mission, Values, Objectives and Goals
Empoweringpeople to minimize poverty and improve livelihood.
Creating opportunity for deprived people by providing resources.
Sustainability, Innovation, Integrity & Professionalism.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>