Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd. was formed after the synergic union between Yeti Development Bank Ltd. & Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd. on 18th Asadh 2074(02 July 2017). Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank ltd. is the first development bank to achieve the capital obligation which was raised by Nepal Rastra Bank. With the paid up capital ofRs. 2.63 billion the bank has become the largest development bank of Nepal in terms of capital, balance-sheet size, customer base and Branch Network.
The Bank has 73 branches and 35 ATMs across Nepal with a network covering all major financial centers of the country. The Bank strongly believes in Innovation, Improvement, Corporate Governance & Culture, Team Spirit and Service Excellence. These core values are internalized by all functions within the Bank and are reflected in all actions the Bank takes during the course of its business. We are committed to meet customer expectations in all areas of its business through continuous expansion for overall benefit of the country and its economy.
MISSION, VISION & OBJECTIVE
To become “The Most Trusted Bank” to the customers, to the employees, to the stockholders and to the regulators through the process of continuous innovation and improvement, strong corporate governance and professional work culture.
Our Mission is to offer safety of deposits & render best services to the customers, build the best place to work with, provide best & perpetual returns to the stockholders with the strict compliance to the regulations.
The Mission will be accomplished by creating four pillars:
Innovation, Improvement, Corporate Governance & Culture.
• Provide excellence in customer service by proactive approach.
• Sell financial products that are competitively priced.
• Continue business in an ethical, transparent and responsible manner, becoming the role model of c orporate governance.
• Deliver strong financial and operational efficiency by implementing cutting edge technology.
• Continuously improve the asset quality to obtain sustainable returns.
• Apply cost effective approach to reduce operational expenses.
• Adopt professional approach in effectively managing financial as well as non-financial risks.
• Build a Centre for career growth to performing employees.
• Maximize profitability by working under the guideline of regulators and internal policies/ guidel ine.